You Bought a Ford, So Keep It a Ford.
The best time to talk about collisions is before you’ve ever been in one. There are more than 26,000 car accidents a day, according to statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). In case you’re ever in one, learn what you can do to protect yourself and your vehicle by getting the right insurance, parts and repairs.
access_time Collision Hours
Auto Body Shop
Reynolds offers complete auto body shop repairs in Oklahoma City, OK. We provide collision repair and body shop services for all makes and models, not just Ford vehicles! We accept all insurances, and we are a direct repairer for Liberty Mutual, Farmers, Hartford Insurance Company and American National Insurance Company.
Auto Paint Repair
Reynolds uses state-of-the-art paint color matching that literally makes it as easy as Click & Go!
PPGs next-generation colour tool, the Prophet II Colour Analyser, sets the standard in electronic colour identification technology. Made exclusively for PPG, this ergonomically designed multi-angle spectrophotometer device is capable of scanning a painted surface from five reflective angles to precisely measure its colour. It then links to PPGs Paint Manager colour retrieval system where unique, specially developed PPG software allows it to make a rapid colour selection from primes, variants and specials.
With Prophet II, identifying the closest colour match can be as fast and easy as a Click to measure the colour then, if the rating meets a specific tolerance and there is room to blend, you simply mix that formula and go paint the job. Advanced features and user-friendly operation give Prophet II the potential to make the tedious task of selecting the closest colour match so much simpler, giving you a big time saving advantage. Reynolds remains on the cutting edge to provide you the best auto paint repair service available that is second to none!
Reynolds provides FREE ESTIMATES for auto body shop and collision repairs. Simply contact us for an appointment or stop by either of our two convenient locations anytime M-F between 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM. We take great pride in our services and look to earning your business!
Collision Info Form
We all know that auto accidents occur when you least expect them and how hectic things can be. Being prepared to obtain key information in the event of an unfortunate occurrence does provide some relief. Reynold has developed the following “Key Fact Form” to help in these instances. Simply print the Key Fact Form and keep it in your glove box for easy retrieval.
Take the Right Steps to Keep Your Ford a Ford.
Before an accident:
- Print this Collision Guide and keep it in your glove compartment. It has all the information you’ll need to collect in case you’re ever in an accident.
- If original parts aren’t included in your policy, talk to your agent about getting original parts coverage.
- Make sure you have our dealership’s body shop contact information.
- Be prepared and take extra precautions when seasons or driving habits change.
If you’re in an accident:
- Make sure everyone involved is OK, then call 911 to file a report.
- Collect information using the Collision Guide.
- Arrange for a tow if your car isn’t driveable.
- Get in touch with our expert collision service technicians. Remember, you don’t have to go to the shop your insurance company recommends so choose the techs who know your Ford.
- Review the estimate and make sure original parts are listed as replacements.
- Don’t sign anything unless you are comfortable with the estimate.
- Remember, the only way to keep it a Ford is to use original Ford Collision replacement parts for repairs.
Oklahoma City‘s Best Shopping Experience
We feature an extensive selection of new and certified pre-owned Ford vehicles, as well as used cars from many other makes. Reynolds Ford of OKC, Inc. is committed to providing superior service in all departments, from sales to finance to parts and service, and we invite you to search through our online inventory and stop by our dealership for a test drive. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (866) 267-2941.