With every change of season comes a chance to get your Ford ready with seasonal maintenance. As fall has arrived and winter is around the corner, here are a few things you can do to make sure your vehicle continues to give you a great drive in Oklahoma City!
- Oil change: Not only do oil and filter changes clean your engine of dirt and debris, but they help to give it an efficient boost.
- Brake service: After heavy use over the summer, have your brakes inspected. If there’s excessive wear and tear, have your brake pads and rotors replaced.
- Tires: As winter approaches, you might want to think about installing winter tires. Unlike summer tires, winter tires are specifically engineered to handle in cold and snowy roads conditions.
- Fluids: Check your vehicle’s fluid levels, including the power-steering, transmission, brake, windshield washer fluids, coolant, and oil. If necessary, top them off.
- Battery: Extreme temperatures (like the summer heat) can kill a weak battery. Have your battery tested to make sure it’s strong enough to withstand chillier weather.
If you need help getting your vehicle ready for the fall and winter months, schedule an appointment with the Service Center here at Reynolds Ford of OKC Inc. Our expert service technicians will take care of all of your vehicle’s maintenance needs, and have you back on the road in no time. Remember to check out our Service Coupons before you come in!